Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My house smells so sweet





One of my favorite parts of the Holiday season is the baking and sweet smells. There is nothing like sugar, butter and vanilla. Well maybe chocolate is pretty wonderful too. For the past week I have been baking , baking and baking. I think homemade cookies make very good gifts. I give them to the ladies that work at my bank, to my wonderful friends and family. My kids enjoy them too. My son just came in and had a couple for breakfast Lol. This year we had a new cookie cutter. It was the cupcake shape in different sizes. It was sent to me from Mercedes. Her blog Liberty Biberty. Thank you Mercedes for this fun fun new cutter. Those cookies were the first to go. I hope you are finding some time to bake the things you enjoy and share them with people you love. Mini hugs!

9 comments:

Marisa's Mini Treasures said...

Hi Kim! your cookies and all your baking look so delicious! just like the miniature ones. Have a great week! Hugs, Marisa

rosanna said...

So yummy. I didn't bake anything this year :o( I shall make up soon . Minihugs Rosanna

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Kim your cookies look spectacular! Liberty was blown away by how fabulous the cupcake cookies look...think we're going to be baking again today, loL!
Mercedes

Lize said...

Just looking at those cookies... i can SMELL it too
Looks SO yummy!

C said...

Great cookies Kim. Have a very Happy New Year. Best wishes, Carol :) x

Little Things By Anna... said...

I just love your blog! I'm just getting into making miniatures. Maybe one day mine can be as adorable as yours!

Jenny Lee said...

Hi Kim,
Just want to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you from me: http://jennylovesbenny.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you.html
Always looking forward to seeing your new creations...they're all so wonderful and yummy :)
Hugs,
Jenny

malu2 said...

Que cosas más preciosas,te felicito,
te invito a visitarme,ya tienes una seguidora más. Besos.

Ivani Grande said...

Pelos seus belos trabalhos e um otimo blog ,compartilho com vc o premio art y pico,passe em minha pagina p pega-lo...bjs