Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hairpray





Thought I would share with you some pictures from the play. I was happy to hear that you enjoy peeks at my real life too. I want to thank you for the oh so nice comments. I read every one of them. Really they make my day.
So this was such a fun little show. I can tell you they did a WONDERFUL job. Lots of singing a dancing. You couldn't help but smile. The girl who played Tracy....such talent. Even sounded just like her. The boy who played her mom adorable. I had the best weekend. Being with my kids and not thinking about anything else. My Emily had a small part but she didn't care she just had fun. There is a picture of her singing in the sweater and plaid dress, I also included a picture of Hannah and I just before we went in. Mini hugs friends. I hope you are having a nice weekend as well.

7 comments:

onbeingaminimum said...

Sounds as if you had a great time and rightly felt very proud!
Glad to hear you are keeping your chin up too. My empty nest puppy is exhausting me so much I can't worry about my youngest's exams......and then I worry about that!
Why do we bash ourselves up so much?!!!!!
Have a great week.

Kathi said...

Sounds like you made some wonderful memories this weekend!
I was in school plays in high school and those were some of the best days of my life. :D
Don't worry too much about the empty nest thing. The pride you have and the love you feel will never go away.
Hugs,
Kathi

Jackie said...

Thanks for sharing with us - the photos really rock! Your children will give you many more wonderful memories to embrace even after they leave the nest. In some ways it seems like the end of our "mommy" years when they grow up, but in some ways it's also the beginning of a new era that will immerse you in your adult children's lives in a different way of interacting with them as they face new and more complex life hurdles after high school and beyond. :) They'll always look to mom for advice as they encounter many of these bigger life decisions.

Hugs,
Jackie

Tabitha Corsica said...

The kids look like they are having a blast! Theater is such a great outlet for them. Tell Emily there is no such thing a small part...all roles are important in their own way and it is all about being part of an ensemble and having fun! Thanks for sharing this.

sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sam said...

This is a superior article as they all are. I tease been wondering wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post and my daughter is named HANNAH also!!! Gosh you blog is nice, very real.