Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Muffins anyone?




So todays project has been muffins. Blueberry, pumpkin spice, chocolate and lemon poppy seed. These are for a special order bakers rack. I still need to make the little papers and then I'm done. Shhhhhh.......I think this one is a Christmas gift. Not much new at my house. Just trying to hold on like so many others. I do hope that whatever happens I will still always find time to work on minis. Okay....I'm off to make little papers for the little muffins. Mini hugs!

12 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Kim, they look very tasty! Love the little jars too!
Mercedes

RND Modelshop.com said...

beautiful job Kim! your mini desserts are perfect :)
-Ron

linsminis said...

Fabulous muffins Kim...but then, your baking is always utterly realistic! Good luck with the cake papers...I hate doing those for every 1 that works 5 go in the bin! Mini hugs, Linda

dalesdreams said...

The muffins look yummy. :)

Norma Bennett said...

Looking VERY tasty!

kimsminiatures said...

Thanks so much. So glad you all like them ♥

rosanna said...

little papers ?! I have to see them. I love everythng and the jars too.Will you send me the swap pic? thank you and hugs Rosanna

Arantxa Fariña said...

Precious!!!

It's looks delicious!!

Hugs!!

Tiny Delights said...

Wow, beautiful. How realistic they are. Here, in Lisbon it`s time for 5 o'clock tea and I want to eat a muffin :)

Ana

Roberta said...

Looking your minis I'm thinking to be very very lucky to recive your swap....huuuummmm I can't wait!!!!
Hug roberta

Alexa said...

Absouly amazing! And, what a lucky person to be receiving these as christmas gifts!!!

alpal said...

How did you make that bundt cake? Ah! I have been trying so hard to make one but failing miserably! Help!