Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is it that time again?



Ready !

Four in a jar and a tiny tea cup

Shabby country baking hutch
Filled with baking goods

And more

Pumpkin whoopie pies are my favorite

Who doesn't love a good bundt cake?

Cinnamon roll heaven


Christmas in September

Let's do it
Its been another great week of creating. Everything in my life is not perfect, but I won't complain. I hope your week has treated you well and you have enjoyed my post. Till next time friends.  Mini hugs~

12 comments:

Bárbara Gutiérrez said...

los frascos con las cucharitas me encantan !!!!

Susan said...

One bright spot in the week is seeing your creations!

Gemma said...

Todos los detalles son preciosos.Felicidades. un beso
Gemma

Fan said...

Excellent work!
{Fan, by sofan!}

Dans ma bulle said...

It is a real pleasure to look at each detail.

Vicky Lovejoy said...

It's always such a joy to look at your creations Kim. The shabby baking hutch is divine. You have such a special gift for displaying everything so beautifully, It's all gorgeous!!
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Cote said...

un trabajo fantástico!!
Felicidades

-P- said...

Everything looks so delicious! I did enjoy this! I wish you happiness!

found and sewn said...

Lovely little cakes and treats!

wwwlocaporlasminis said...

me encanta

Lucy said...

All the pictures are so cute! ^_^

Cinderella Moments said...

Your work is absolute perfection! I just love all your pictures. You really have that homy comfy look down! Gorgeous! <3
hugs,
Caroline