Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

There are items in my Etsy shop


Stopping in to post some pics of the wonderful things listed in the shop today! It been awhile since I posted on the blog. I'm going to be doing daily posts to show what new things I've been creating and where to find them Please feel free to contact me if there is anything special you are looking for. I hope you are having a wonderful summer. I've had a busy one so far. My oldest daughter Hannah will be getting married in September and planning for that has been so fun.
If you are interested in any of the minis pictured click the link here on the blog to find them! :)



Party cake and melting ice cream

Perfect for  a mini party scene


Tiny cupcake with tiny roses

pink rolled fondant roses 

Tiny cupcake book for the miniature baker

Blueberry pies

Blueberry muffins

turnovers too!

Making french toast

with lots of blueberries on top

Fresh sliced french bread
                          Mini hugs!   

13 comments:

niela said...

Your minis are just beautiful. So realistic and cute. I love your miniature scenes or preparing boards with lots of amazing details.I've liked your blog very much so I decided to follow you. And it will be very nice if you visit my blog and follow too.
Hugs♥

Aya said...

I have a hankering for lemon cake, now!

The way you arrange and shoot your miniatures always looks like a calm and quiet world. It feels like taking a deep breath looking at them. And this one is full of delicious pastries. :D

Lovejoy Bears said...

Your work always makes me feel happy Kim :) Everything is gorgeous and I will be keeping watch on your shop :)
I can imagine the fun you've been having preparing for your daughters wedding...how exciting!! I'm sure it will be amazing!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Daydreamer said...

Your creations always look so Fantastic! You have such an eye for the scale and the combination of accessories! It is Always a Treat to see a post from you! Now I want some blueberry pancakes! LOL!

elizabeth s said...

Hi Kim! What a Delicious looking display of Blueberry Everythings! :)) I adore your muffins and Especially the cobbler, but Every item is eye candy to the max! :))

Unknown said...

Ooh! I am wordless <3

Clint Shaff said...

The minis look quite amazing! It looks very realistic, and some people might even get fooled to seeing real edible food when they see your photos! Haha! Although, I’m curious as to how you were able to make these miniatures. Does it take hours for you to make them?

Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
unkwn said...

Buy Online Garden sheds at cheap rates in Newzealand. Buy online garden sheds through toughout garden sheds..
garden sheds newzealand
Garden shed
garden sheds
upholstered beds
Gardens Guides

allstarzgamecomm said...

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing ? can’r wait to read more posts.
very nice article. 슬롯추천
(mm)

Latest Gist said...

Your blog has nice information; I got good ideas from this amazing blog. You might find this interesting Hardship Grants For Single Mothers

urgent loan said...

I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

johntech said...

4movierulz wap
4Movierulz: Are you searching for Movierulz Telugu latest movies? Movies are most entertaining elements in the world.