Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Vintage kits and windows for sale and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich



Hello mini friends. I'm going through my miniatures and I feel that now is the time to let some go! Today I put some wonderful Carlson kits for sale in the Etsy shop. I also found a wonderful closet kit and some vintage hard to find houseworks windows and doors. I spent the afternoon creating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich making scene with polymer clay. It was a good day! I hope your day was good too!
 Till next time! Mini hugs!


Carlson old time store kit

Timberbrook closet kit

Vintage houseworks door

Vintage houseworks windows

Just for back to school

Extra peanut butter please!

Cute little sandwich on white bread


11 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

Your Peanut butter and jelly sandwich scene is Right on the Money! All of the textures are so true to life.
Beautiful Work Kim! :D

Sarah K. said...

My gosh, that PB&J looks so real and delicious! Yum!

Viivi A. said...

Those sandwich pictures... <3

Monica said...

Beautiful work, Kim.
I'm interested in buying your book, I have sent several mails, I'm waiting for your respuesta.nmuchas thanks. a greeting.
Hugs.

Tung Nguyen said...

Nice work



nha xinh
thiet ke nha


miniaturista said...

Unas ventanas preciosas.
Espero seguir viendo sus trabajos..ya soy seguidora.
Un abrazo
Maite

miniaturista said...

Unas ventanas preciosas.
Espero seguir viendo sus trabajos..ya soy seguidora.
Un abrazo
Maite

Minyatür ve hobi said...

Very nice

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!!!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I'm providing:cool: máy tập bụng | and máy tập cơ bụng New Six Pack Care đạp chân | and special is xe đạp tập thể dục | and máy xay đậu nành | and máy xay sinh tố | and máy tập bụng SIXPACKCARE 2018 | and máy ép miệng cốc D6. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!