Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day......Well did they or didn't they?








They did!!!!!! I got a little princess cake. I don't know where the powdered sugar is but it looks like my mini version. Yay! I also got a purple colored slice of princess cake from my friend and neighbor. A wonderful surprise. Thanks so much Patti. You are awesome. I also got some pretty roses and a new desk to work on Minis. What a great day! I love my family and they love me!
I hope everyone had a Happy Mothers day. Mini hugs!


11 comments:

MiniKat said...

Yay! I had been wondering whether they had taken your hint. After your post on princess cakes I was intrigued and look up recipes. Needless to say I do believe I will be trying to bake a real one just for fun... and it's all your fault. ;-)

Happy Mother's Day! :-)

rosanna said...

Hi Kim, lovely cake, roses and desk. I love your little kitchen on it.I only had an orchid by Walter and a very poor good wish by Matteo but I could blackmail him to come with me at the museum...

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

I still think your mini cakes look prettier than the real thing ... granted, the real thing tastes better :D

Sans! said...

Kim, it is so nice when your family remembers ! Just a note to also let you know I think you are very blessed:) and although I agree with Sumaiya that your mini version is way prettier, the gift from your family is much much sweeter, yes?

marlies said...

What a beautiful roses! The cake, little one and big one loking great! Love your desk and your little kitchen on it! Great!
* marlies

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Yeah! You deserve it all, Kim!!!! Hugs :)

Debbie said...

Looks like someone was spoilt and rightly so on Mother's Day.. Glad you got your cake. The Roses are beautiful and a great new desk..
Big Hugs

Donna Hager said...

Hi Kim,
The cake looks wonderful. I have never heard of one and I must find a recipe!
The roses are beautiful.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Good for you! Nice gifts!
Glenda

Jemjoop said...

Looks yummy, glad you got your princess cake. I thought your great kids would pass the hint on! I'm sure you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. It looks like your hinting paid off. And a new desk...awesome!