Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank you Debbie and Lena for the kreativ blog award

I first want to apologize for not always doing the best job of doing what I'm supposed to do with the awards. But I do want to say a thank you to everyone who has taken the time to give me them. I do appreciate it so much. I will share a story though of the morning before school when I worked on one that had alot of rules to add and you had to pass it on to 15 people and well it took me like 30 min. to figure the whole thing out and well I went to post and the whole thing disappeared. Kids were late to school and well it kinda made me not to confident with the whole copy paste add links thing. But I will try this one today so you know I do care. I don't think I will try the links thing though Lol.
This came to me from Debbie and Lena. Debbie is incredible and her work is amazing. She loves Harry Potter and it shows. She is doing a Honeydukes and Apothecary right now and well they look just like the real thing. Lena well her blog Miniatyrmama is so pretty to look at always. Just amazing work she does. Both these ladies if you haven't made it to their blogs .....So worth it. Mini hugs!
So now for the rules: I need to list 7 things I love.......
1. My Family & Friends
2.My doggies
3. Miniatures & Dollhouses
4. Baking
5. Cake & cookies
6. Books & Music
7. Twilight (hey I waited till after 1 am for this) :)
Hey I need a #8 it wouldn't be complete without chocolate I eat it everyday!!!!! I Need it.....
Now I'm supposed to pass it to 7 more people. This is the hard part for me so I say I give this to ALL the wonderful blogs on my list.I know I have always sucked at rules. You are all Kreativ and wonderful. Love you all!

No comments: