Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We have a new blog in town

It's no secret especially to anyone who has seen my collection that I love Bonnie Justice dolls. I have been using them for years in my miniature shops and room boxes. I'm happy to be able to tell you that Bonnie has finally decided to join us in blog land. * BIG SMILES *
So please join me in welcoming Bonnie.http://bonniejustice.blogspot.com/ Pop over to her blog and say"Hello". I know she would love it. Mini hugs!

8 comments:

........... said...

How cute!

miniacollection said...

Thank you to let us now about the new blog. I love her dolls.
Geneviève

TINK - SONIA said...

Wow!Your sweets minis and her beautiful dolls are the best miniteam.Minikisses,Sonia.

Debbie said...

Hi Kim just to let you know been over to say hello and I've added Bonnie's link to my mini link page. xx

Maria said...

Thank for introducing her.
Her dolls are really cute!

Paula said...

Dear Kim,
Her dolls are so sweet! They go perfectly with your sweet minis! Thank you for sharing.

Love, Paula

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Such a beautiful setting, the dolls are adorable.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

That is sweetest picture Kim!
Mercedes